Thursday, December 17, 2009

Method 12!

I know we were given an extentsion date to finish this course, but when I come back after the holidays, things will be more busier, so I completed it today!
My favorite discovery was learning about blogging; created my own account & advertised the seminary's library. The lesson on Flickr was beneficial especially for my own personal use, & Facebook & MySpace was information was I already aware of. Of course, if I had interacted with more librarians I would have gain more information & learned to use all of these methods in two-stepping. I think the program was highly organized & yet informal, using it at your own pace. And when/if another discovery program is availabe in the future, I will consider it. My library director was especially pleased in this program because of what I learned from it, he has benefitted from it too! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment